Many Thanks to Ken Arromdee...
Last updated on 01 April 2001
The original FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) had spoilers (things that haven't happened in the NA/DIC version yet) encoded (by rot13). I have decoded all the spoilers, so read at your own risk.
Also, there are topics in this FAQ that may offend some people (i.e. the nature of Haruka and Michiru's relationship). sailormoon.org is merely presenting the material and we lay no claim to it.
This FAQ is considered the definitive one for Sailor Moon fans and that is
why we have included it on our site. You can find the original version (in TXT
form) at Ken Arromdee's website: http://www.rahul.net/arromdee.
(Please do not email Mr. Arromdee with questions regarding sailormoon.org. He
is not affiliated with this website.)
Subject: Sailor Moon FAQ
From: email@example.com (Ken Arromdee) (Please do not email Mr. Arromdee with questions regarding sailormoon.org. He is not affiliated with this website.)
Which episodes were not shown in Korea?
Is Mixx still referring to manga as "motionless picture entertainment"?
Is the Eye on Mixx site still around? Are all the mailing lists still around?
I still need titles and air dates for the rest of the SuperS episodes, particularly for Canada, and note that some were aired out of sequence. I need information about attack name changes in SS and SuperS.
What American names did the Amazon Quartet have?
[Last modified 10/19/01, posted 10/20/01]
Do not direct comments regarding the content of this FAQ to sailormoon.org.
Notes from Ken Arromdee:
Thanks to everyone on the Internet (far too many names to list, even if I had kept the list) for helping me produce this FAQ.
* Requests that I send you a new version of this FAQ "when it comes out" will be deleted with no reply. *
* Requests for the current version will be deleted with no reply. Especially "I missed part 2; please send me another". This is recursive; messages that say "I asked you for part 2 and didn't get a reply" won't get replies. *
* Requests for Sailor Moon files or merchandise, or for where to get them, will be deleted with no reply. *
* Requests to put up HTML versions of this FAQ will be deleted with no reply. If you want to put one up, go ahead, but _please_ update it often. I don't like to see errors perpetuated forever. (I'm also not a fan of rewriting files in html and making them impossible to print out, repost, or otherwise handle outside the Web.) *
There are millions of people on the net. I can't respond to everyone's requests, especially not to a request that takes just a minute or two--per person. This also means that you *must not expect that anything you write to me will get a reply*. If you wrote to me with a suggestion and I didn't reply, I probably decided not to use it.
* If you want to print the FAQ in a fanzine or newsletter (not a large commercial magazine!), go ahead, but please send me a copy of your newsletter if you can. My address is on my web page. *
Don't like frames? Click here for a no-frames version.
The Sailor Moon FAQ was created and is maintained by:
Ken Arromdee / firstname.lastname@example.org / http://www.rahul.net/arromdee
Please do not email Mr. Arromdee with questions regarding sailormoon.org.
He is not affiliated with this website.
The FAQ has been HTMLized by Jen Maher-Bontrager of sailormoon.org.